Montag, 31. August 2009

the worst experience in Tanzania

has a name.....Junction Lodge....
never ever say these two words in front of the boys.......you might hear a lot of details you do not want to hear......
the first place where everyone says NO, here I am not staying.....
which put our guide in a very awkward position.....
and again I could see how little a woman has to say in this country....

when I saw the rooms I was immediately asking if the lodge had rooms with normal (eg sitting) toilets as well: and got the answer "I do not think so...funny all the other tourists they prefer these standing toilets".....
I have never ever heard such a nonsense....but they always give you a story first- if you believe it, then the locals do not have any more trouble with you....

so of course I did not believe it and sent my male delegation to negotiate....and suddenly they had other rooms with normal toilets....

can you see that in this country sometimes I tend to lose my patience??????

Keine Kommentare: